Account Manager | Broadcast
Account Manager | Broadcast for Global Media Agency
c£35k+ excellent benefits
Our client is one of the world's largest media planning and buying agencies, using consumer insights and analysis to ensure global brands reach the right audience. They are now looking for an Account Manager with Broadcast / AV media planning and buying experience to join their fast-growing Leeds office.
As Broadcast Account Manager, you will be responsible for all activation across radio, print, OOH and cinema-focused client campaigns. You’ll play a key role in media planning from initial brief with client teams, through to managing media strategies delivered by you and your team.
- Produce strategy planning documents which justify rationale for AV plans, making full use of systems and available marketplace research/insight
- Thrive on delivering excellent client campaigns that fulfil investment objectives, making sure that buying parameters have been delivered in the correct fashion
- Gain a solid understanding of clients’ overall area of business and take responsibility for shaping their future media footprint
- Forecast clients’ investments with the assistance of the planning teams for both local and network reporting
- Ensure that all opportunities to optimise a campaign’s performance have been conducted using the full suite of systems available (K-2/AdvantEdge)
- Engage, motivate and manage team in order to help deliver larger investment goals
- Able and willing to step up and stand in for line manager when required
Skills & Experience needed
- Account Management experience, ideally in a media agency environment
- Media planning and media buying experience
- Experience and expertise across radio, print, OOH and / or cinema
- A solid understanding of the changing AV landscape, including programmatic, and able to comment on this to clients and colleagues
- A combination of leadership skills, clear communication skills and strong administration skills
Please apply to find out more!