Our client based in South London specialises in bringing brands to life through packaging, product design and strategy. They are looking for a Design Strategist to join their fun, friendly and innovative agency!
They're on the lookout for a talented strategist – one that delivers inspired thinking on any project, and whose progressive attitude brings vim and vigour to the team.
Anyone applying must be an inspired brand strategist, experienced in working with creative teams to understand and develop brand strategies, or category disruptive innovations.
They must be equally happy diving into trends and insights, as they are in developing packaging innovations and establishing brand values.
What’s really important -
- We need someone with a background in design – a degree in product, packaging or graphic design is a minimum
- Experience in working within a consultancy or in-house team as a strategist for at least 2-3 years
- Someone who is a cultural sponge, always on the lookout for what’s new, what’s interesting and translating it into actionable insights for our clients
- An ability to be able to use creative software and be completely comfortable in producing strategic thinking as highly visual content
- Any individual must be proactive, enthusiastic and would welcome opportunities to step outside their comfort zone
Other things we’re looking for -
- Experience in working in the FMCG category, ideally in branding and packaging
- A confidence in producing written content, particularly trend reports
- A desire to present work orally, both internally and to clients
- To be proactive and enthusiastic to develop the image of agency
What you’ll be working on -
- Developing brand strategies and innovations for multinational brands that deliver on consumer, brand and business needs
- Finding and distilling key insights to create cohesive brand messages
- Conducting brand, product, category, consumer, trend audits and assessments related to project objectives
- Supporting the head of strategy with research and creation of monthly trend reports
- Interpreting brand values, understanding equities and visual language to translate into innovative creative briefs for both structural and graphic design
You will need to be clued up with Adobe Creative Suite and Keynote would be a bonus too.
If this sounds like you please get in touch and send your CV for more info