This amazing customer centric agency is widely seen as one of the best places to work. With state of the art offices, a collaborative culture and a real focus on their people – they really do have it all! They focus on their people offering flexible working, your own personal development plan and a truly empowering culture, where your voice will be heard.
Planning Director – The Role
- This is very much the lead role working with this forward thinking client. They’re poised to really develop their marketing activity in Europe, with a strong emphasis on digital, content and social.
- Working closely with a highly strategic client services lead, you’ll place the emphasis on achieving business objectives and creativity, with strategies that deliver commercial value in a truly engaging way.
- Whilst the work is B2B, you’ll be talking to smaller companies, so you won’t be dealing with complex decision making structures/multiple stakeholders.
Planning Director – Skills and Experience Needed
- You’re an inspirational, customer centric Planning Director with agency experience and the gravitas to work at a senior level with your clients. Ideally you’ll have a track record planning on large, sometimes complex accounts.
- With a channel neutral approach, you’re experienced in digital/social/content, understand the principles of customer engagement, CRM and direct marketing, and are brand literate.
- Brilliant at simplifying the complex, you’re a convincing presenter who’s able to work with your clients to develop plans that deliver commercial success.
This is a high profile Planning Director role with massive scope, working on fascinating business. If you think you have the skills and experience they’re looking for, click APPLY and send me your CV now.
I personally specialise in Account/Strategic Planning and Digital Planning roles, so if this one isn’t for you, I could well have another role that’s perfect for you. Visit www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/sarahjobs to see my full range of jobs.