Market Development Rep - Italian & Spanish
Market Development Rep - Italy & Spain
Temp 6 month PAYE role
Based in Victoria
One of the biggest tech names out there is searching for a Market Development Rep who speaks Italian & Spanish. This is a front-line customer-facing role responsible for the "first touch" a potential prospect for the Italian and Spanish market. You will liaise and collaborate cross-functionally with Sales teams, partner management and marketing for optimum account coverage and penetration in the targeted regional territory with the ultimate goal of driving qualified pipeline for the Sales team.
- Work jointly with sales counterparts in profiling and ranking accounts for technology/market fit.
- Establish coverage and engage senior line of business level and IT executives in key target accounts.
- Implement key outreach techniques to generate introductory meetings with key decision makers on behalf of field account team, and develop strong market/vertical account knowledge to effectively engage key decision maker.
- Develop and execute creative campaigns to existing client and prospect base and develop a targeted campaign approach with solution focused messaging.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in sales and market/business development at a high-tech company.
- Fluent / Native Italian and Spanish speaker
- Inbound/outbound demand management, SaaS, CRM and Salesforce experience.
- Good understanding of the technology market, and a strong interest in Cloud Computing
- Ability to work effectively across the wider team of senior Sales, Sales Finance, Sales Operations, Partnership, etc.
- Strong project management skills and experience in managing complex, global and cross-functional projects.
- Highly analytical, with a strong interest for data and metrics to drive business decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
PLEASE NOTE as much as we'd love to get back to all our candidates, due to high volume applications, if you haven't heard back from us within 7 days then you've been unsuccessful in this instance