PR Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
Job Title: PR Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: up to £48,000 depending upon experience as well as a number of incredible bonuses including: annual paid for holidays across Europe, private healthcare and 26 days holiday
About the Company
My client has an excellent opportunity for a talented individual to join their rapidly expanding integrated financial PR and marketing firm specialising, primarily, In Fintech and technology.
With offices in London, Asia and the States the scope for career progression is limitless.
In addition, this company will allow you to develop your financial PR experience allowing you to work directly with some of the biggest brands in the financial service industry similar to: Barclays, JP Morgan, and BNP Paribas.
What makes this opportunity unique is that my client, in the past, has hired individuals from various backgrounds including: financial PR, financial marketing as well as financial journalists - so why not give it a go!
Upon joining you will also be given the excellent opportunity to undergo financial broker training giving you the cutting edge in the industry and developing your financial services knowledge.
Key Responsibilities will include:
* Handing a number of clients on a retained and non- retained basis
* Managing and co-ordinating the day-to-day running of integrated PR and marketing digital accounts
* Liaising with clients and colleagues from all international bases
* Working directly on new business pitches when need be
* Being responsible for a team of Account Executives and recent graduates
* Be responsible for delivering on projects, on time and on budget
If you have previous experience within the financial services and technology PR industry and believe you have the skills to match, now is the chance to apply and make a difference for this high-profile financial services PR agency.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the PR Account Manager
* Ideally 3 years' experience within the financial services or technology PR industry.
* Experience of orchestrating financial services campaigns within Europe via a number of different platforms, however, technology PR experience is also of great interest.
* Have a genuine passion for financial services, and realise that this governs every aspect of our daily lives.
This PR Account Manager receives a near unbeatable salary paying from up to £48,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about this financial services and technology PR role or to apply send your CV now to the following address or call, confidentially, on 0203 826 1214.