PR Account Executive/Senior Account Executive
This role will give you the opportunity to work with some of the biggest names in Consumer Tech, as well as promising start-ups on the rise, so you must have a passion for new technology!
This is an agency where you will be given great responsibility and opportunity to progress as they provide full-service communications support to clients that include: strategy development, media and influencer relations, analyst relations, speaker and awards programs, crisis and issues management, events management and content creation.
If successful, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most exciting and progressive technology companies in the world, within sectors including music, robotics, health and ad tech.
It's essential that applicants have excellent written and verbal skills, can demonstrate creativity, have strong attention to detail and can meet deadlines, so a minimum of 6-12 months experience in a comms related position plus a BA Hons degree in a relevant subject is absolutely necessary.
Support the PR team on client work as required, including:
* Monitor the media and update the team on new trends, technologies etc
* Monitor and report client press coverage
* Research, schedule and coordinate speaking engagements and award submissions
* Develop and maintain positive relationships with the media, clients and all third-parties
* Assist in research prior to new business pitches or client campaigns
* Input into new business proposals, brainstorms and presentations
* Draft media materials, including media pitches, thought-leadership articles and press releases
* Attend client meetings and maintain up-to-date client reporting
* Research, compile and maintain media contact lists