Print Project Manager
Major Players are working with a global production agency located in Central London. We are looking for a Print Project Manager to work on print projects across a range of clients from retail, fashion, sport to banking.
he Print Project Manager will work with account teams and directly with clients, they will deliver projects on time and within budget; this will require excellent organisational skills and the appetite to work in a fast faced environment.
- Manage a multiple number of print projects at any one time
- Day to day contact with internal stakeholders including account managers, account directors and studio
- Handle all aspects of client campaigns from planning through to delivery
- Manage and monitor timelines and deadlines, setting realistic client expectations
- Demonstrate clear understanding of brand
- Highlight and escalate quality control issues
- Input areas for improvement of workflow and processes
- Distribute contact reports and agendas
- Booking and scheduling work in studio
- Experience of working in a print production / printing / graphic design department
- IT literate
- Prioritisation, time management and attention to detail
- Resilience and ability to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills
If you're a Project Manager with a print background and are looking for an exciting challenge in a respected agency please get in touch today.