Events Sponsorship Sales Manager
We are looking for an innovative and dedicated Events Sponsorship Sales Manager, with a solid background in developing creative and effective sponsorship opportunities, to join a friendly team working on a well-respected B2B finance title. The role is based in beautiful offices in London and if successful in the role, will be a great opportunity to grow the events portfolio and team.
- Responsible for driving sales of the existing portfolio to enable growth
- Grow the awards and conferences events portfolio of a flagship finance title
- Help the Events Director grow a team of sales people to work across existing and new events
Experience / skills required:
- Current experience and a successful track record in events sponsorship sales
- Proven success in a competitive sales environment, including delivering new business
- A strong track record building and maintaining relationships with senior clients
- A good influencer and manager able to lead by example
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.