DRTV Planner Buyer
DRTV Planner Buyer – Award Winning Media Agency - £25,000 - £33,000
This independently owned, response focussed media agency are at the top of their game and they are now looking to grow the team. Based in open plan offices in Central London, this fun, vibrant agency offers fully integrated direct solutions.
You will be responsible for planning and buying DRTV campaigns, adhering to client briefs, compiling post campaign analysis and keeping close to the client with regular communication. This agency is keen on developing their staff; therefore a thirst for learning and a willingness to push the boundaries of the role is desired. You will need to have hands on experience in planning and buying DRTV campaigns and have knowledge of DDS, Microsoft programmes, TGI and other key media planning and buying tools.
An analytical and numerate mind is an absolute must for this role. The company offers an attractive salary (dependent on experience) and a clear career path. So if you enjoy plenty of problem solving and client interaction, it’s a great opportunity not be missed!
Key Skills Needed:
- Experience of planning and buying offline DR media.
- Confidence in negotiating rates with media owners.
- Experience of results-based planning and analysis.
- Competent in the use of media systems such as adazzle/DDS, Caria, Echo, Addynamix.
- Logical, analytical thinker able to write strong rationales to back up proposals.
- Numerical with excellent attention to detail.
- Passion for delivering results and growing business.
- Active interest in emerging media opportunities.
- Creative thinker who likes to push the boundaries when it comes to finding new routes to market and ways to continually grow sales
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity and to apply, please get in touch and send your CV into email@example.com / 0207 920 6400.