Quantitative Senior Insight & Strategy Consultant
An amazing opportunity for a creative quantitative researcher to join a highly knowledgeable and diverse team within a cutting edge Global Brand Consultancy in London.
In just 12 years, they have grown to a £13 million per annum turnover business with 65 employees in offices London, New York & Singapore. Since their establishment, they've built up a fantastic reputation, for delivering innovative insights that drives real business and brand growth. Their projects are challenging and varied working with an extensive list of blue chip clients including; Unilever, GSK, Novartis, Disney and Barcardi to name a few. This is a chance to join a truly multidisciplinary team in one of the of the most entrepreneurial and innovative marketing strategy consultancies in London!
They are looking for an experienced quantitative researcher with a particular expertise in segmentation to join their innovative team. This is, however, a quant role with a difference. Working within a mixed team with a real focus on exploratory research means you will get great exposure to innovation. You will also be working directly with their clients' marketing teams contributing to major strategic decisions that shape their portfolio such as positioning, innovation and market understanding. Projects are exceptionally varied, one day you could be working on the smallest detail of redesigning packaging, and the next, the development of a huge international strategy for a top retailer looking to expand into new markets overseas.
- An expert in using segmentation to drive business growth.
- Experience of leading large scale multi-market segmentation projects.
- Extensive Ad hoc experience at top research agency or both clientside and research agency.
- A natural passion for brands and consumers.
- Excellent critical and analytical thinking skills
- Proven skills in leading and winning new business
- Success in building client relationships
- Proven track record of delivering insightful, creative work to clients.
This is a fantastic time to join a business that put a real focus on recognising and rewarding peoples hard work with fantastic benefits and development opportunities. If this sounds like an environment you'd like to be part of, then please apply now.