Digital Marketing Manager
- The Flash Pack are an award winning photo experience and content creation agency, specialising in creating fun, interactive photography experiences at live events.
- We are known for our innovative approach to briefs, our ability to create striking branded content, and our expertise in delivering live amplification of this content both pre, during, and post event.
- Our clients include some of the worlds best known brands and media agencies
- We are led by a team of successful entrepreneurs who thrive on innovation. This is a fast moving business.
- Based in beautiful studios in West Dulwich, South London, our office environment is fast paced yet relaxed, fun and entertaining, yet hard working and demanding.
- We have an on site café, bike storage, showers and direct trains to London Bridge and Victoria within walking distance.
- Overall responsibility for all marketing communications for The Flash Pack, with a focus on digital and live events
- You will be responsible for managing all digital assets (including three websites), social channels, search (both organic and paid), e-marketing, PR and partnerships.
- Managing all our social channels - planning and creating regular content, growing our communities and interacting with new audiences. This will include developing photo shoots and artist collaborations to create appropriate digital content.
- Writing compelling stories and articles for online usage on our sites and as press releases
- Managing external PPC and PR agencies, planning and monitoring schedules and writing appropriate press releases. Ensuring coverage is secured for larger brand activations and experiential projects.
- Growing our influencer database and strategy as part of the wider business objectives
- Exploring wider marketing opportunities and collaborations with artists, influencers and key brands and partners
- Working with our in house design team to ensure all website content is regularly updated and presented in a beautiful and appropriate manor. This will include case studies and blog posts.
- Creating and supplying quarterly reports to our install clients and suggesting areas for improvement.
- Develop sales and marketing collateral to aid sales team in securing new business
- Monitoring website analytics and data with a focus on securing new enquiries
- You will come from a marketing or socia media position and have at least two years experience as a marketing exec or similar, perhaps you are looking for the next step up in your career
- You will have proven experience managing and growing social media accounts, ideally for a B2B business with a consumer focus
- You will have a creative mind and a natural eye for engaging imagery. You understand the important role that content plays in a marketing strategy.
- You will be a natural writer. Crafting engaging and compelling stories quickly and efficiently. You have experience writing and seeding press releases
- You are a competent e-marketer and feel comfortable creating and delivering e-marketing plans
- You have experience managing PPC campaigns and have a wider understanding of SEO
- You will have a clear understanding of the digital landscape and preferably have experience in live events and/or experiential
- You are interested in youth culture, the creative industry and want to work for a fast growing agency
In the first instance candidates should email email@example.com with a copy of their CV and cover letter.
We will offer a competitive salary package to the right candidate with a salary guide of up to £30k + bonuses, DOE
This position is immediately available. We regret to advise that due to the high volume of responses received, candidates without experience as outlined above, will not be considered suitable and will therefore not be contacted.