Graduates in Media
**CALLING ALL GRADUATES**
Looking for a career in media – this might be the opportunity you are waiting for…
Our clients are looking for driven and hardworking graduates who are passionate about media and are looking for a new challenge.
You will have an understanding of what media agencies do and what media planning and buying is. You will ideally have a relevant degree and will have strong numerical and analytical skills!
You will also have an understanding of how media owners work and how media agencies converse with them to buy the advertising space for the client’s campaigns.
Key Responsibilities and Attributes they look for are:
- Highly numerate, proactive, self-starters sought with common sense and an inquisitive nature
- Confident personality and interpersonal skills also essential and an ability to negotiate
- What you get is a proper introduction to media but also to REAL business experience
- Role is a client facing one, supporting one of the media business units
- You will learn and understand media planning and buying skills and principles and become an expert in optimising ad placement across all media – traditional and new / digital / technology
- Progression through the business is only limited by ability and drive
- Computer literacy with good proficiency in excel ideally and competency in Word and PowerPoint
- Numerate, maths or science focused academic background also advantageous as is knowledge of any data analysis tools or methods
Salaries start between £17,500 - £20,000 and each opportunity offers fantastic career progression. You will receive the highest level of training and be immersed in the entire media process on both sides.
**If all this sounds like music to your ears, then please get in touch immediately. For more information please contact Emma on 020 7920 6400, or reply to this advert with your CV and cover letter. **