Technology Lead - Head of Business Solutions | Global Fashion Brand
Technology Leader - Head of Business Solutions | Global Fashion Brand | London | £90-95k + package
My client is a well-known Global fashion brand with a major digital presence; they are a truly innovative businesses who like to ruffle feathers in the digital technology world. They love thinking outside the box and merge fashion and film with digital and eCommerce ensuring they are at the forefront of their industry. Within their digital team they have multiple channels covering front and back end as well as operations and support and are currently in the market for a Technology Leader to take ownership and head up a newly created Technology Business Support Team.
This team is being formed to focus on supporting New Business channel growth, which covers multiple areas including Wholesale, Digital & Retail Concessions, 3rd Party System Grown, Data and Tech Integration, therefore this Technology Leader needs to come from a varied background with vast knowledge of B2B including eCommerce and web based platforms, EDI Integrations as well as Network Engineering, PCI DSS and Help Desk or System Administration.
- Oversee and manage all aspects of business supporting technology across the business globally - this isn't necessarily a “hands on” position, but they do require someone who loves to be in the middle of everything!
- Work within a highly Agile (Scrum / Kanban) environment to be a part of building fast, highly usable systems and deliver real value across the teams
- Ensure all IT and Technology platforms continue to operate at peak performance, whilst ensuring security, compliance / governance are kept in focus
- Delivering quality B2B technology integrations / solutions and operational change management on time and within budget
- Line Management of cross-functional team
- Service desk / application support
- IT Operations
- Dual role - working across both IT and Software Development functions (with experience in both ESSENTIAL)
- Oversee and take responsibility for the finite DETAIL; compliance, governance, integrations etc.
- NEED to come from a web based background ideally within FASHION (however Retail is enough!)
- B2B experience with EDI integrations thrown in
- Should have exposure to Network Engineering, Telecom, PCI, Pin Pads and Help Desk / System Administration is also important
- Will have strong Project Management exposure, ideally with plenty of Agile (Scrum / Kanban) thrown in
- SUPER organised with the ability to manage various work streams and projects concurrently
- Are an individual with passion; you love to drive change; you love a challenge and are interested in a position which will help to push boundaries whilst delivering a global programme which will be seen by millions!
This is a FANTASTIC opportunity to join a seriously savvy brand; these guys LOVE a challenge are really interested in creating waves in the fashion space. They are creating fantastic products for their consumers and the team is pretty inspirational. IF this sounds like you and you've got the above skill set, then do get in touch! This is NOT a role for an IT Director - this is for someone who has a mix of IT and Software Development! email@example.com