The Marketing team is responsible for the planning, development and delivery of the brand, advertising, digital, CRM, PR and retail marketing plans for Dixons Carphone in the UK. It is also responsible for developing and managing insight & customer strategy, to ensure that the customer is at the heart of our decision-making processes. Innovation and creativity is key, with the team responsible for delivering over 5000 point of sales promotions (POS) per month and 4-5 press adverts per week, developing content across digital and traditional channels.
You will undertake the design and delivery of the email communication programme and develop innovative email template designs and recommend campaign improvements.
- Support the CRM Managers in the campaign management process being the Email technical & creative design specialist
- Work with the CRM Manager to ensure the format, design, targeting and strategy of emails are delivered to the brief under the IDEAS model in line with Dixons Carphone branding
- Support the Senior Email Manager on the on-going development, innovation, optimisation and enhancement of email programmes
- Ensure deliverables are always accurate and timely
You will need:
- Commercial experience in creative & technical email design and inbox delivery
- Commercial experience in all aspects of operational campaign management
- Demonstrative experience using packages such as, HTML, Photoshop, Adobe, Exact Target and Return Path
- Email marketing experience across customer acquisition, retention and re-engagement
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.