Senior Media Executive
This job vacancy is for a Senior Executive position within our UK media auditing and consultancy division.
We work with advertisers to help ensure they get the best they can out of their media agencies. Our independent position within the media world (we have no links to any media agencies or media owners) means our opinion is often sought by senior marketers looking for impartial expert media advice and recommendations in respect of their media investments.
We provide our clients with an array of services ranging from post media campaign buying assessment (cost and quality) to helping clients with the appointment of their media agencies and running bespoke training courses. Ebiquity is the largest player in this market (worldwide and within the UK), its UK market share is 80%.
Experience and skills:
The ideal candidate will have worked within a media agency or at a media owner for between 1-3 years, be knowledgeable of 3 or more offline media channels and have confidence in their own abilities.
Specifically they will have:
- Enthusiasm to progress through the ranks, be passionate and ambitious
- A good understanding of media terminology and the structure and purpose of media agencies and owners
- Deep rooted knowledge of the offline media marketplace – key drivers, current status and new development/ current hot topics
- In-depth (working) knowledge of media research for some, if not all, key media (TV, Press, OOH)
- Had some client account responsibility
- Experience at presenting to small groups of people
- Good competency with Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong numeracy & analytical skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Organisational ability and be able to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills enabling easy agency and client contact and the ability to grow those relationships
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Able to analyse data to demonstrates key findings
- Be able to provide accurate research and analysis using in-house and industry standard tools
- Produce a creative presentation through the use of innovative visuals
- To continually accumulate and develop media knowledge and expertise and have the drive and ambition to progress
- Working within a team and taking responsibility for supporting more junior team members