A Central London based B2B publisher is looking for a Graphic Designer for its Conferences portfolio. The successful candidate will be responsible for producing all pre-event marketing materials and on the day branding and signage for 20+ events per year.
- Producing marketing material including brochures, adverts, inserts, flyers and other design, in both print and digital format
- Designing large format print for onsite branding and signage
- Carrying out design for the publication team when required
- Scheduling and managing freelance designers across the company
- Ensuring products are kept to style and the brand remains clear and relevant throughout
Experience / skills required:
- Solid experience in graphic design for the conferences / B2B publishing sectors
- Extensive use of Adobe Creative Suite focusing on the following applications: In-design, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Sound understanding of large format print
- Ability to manage several projects at once whilst remaining adaptable and creative
- Experience of HTML would be preferable but not essential
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Experience of taking projects from briefing through to production
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
- A speedy and efficient approach
- Good typesetting skills
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.