Senior Data Planner
Senior Data Planner, London, £58k-£70k + bens
Are you a Senior Data Planner looking for a new client facing role working at a great agency – working on one of their major clients
Senior Data Planner - The role
- Building strong client relationships by providing data-led strategic insights and data planning strategies
- Capturing insight requirements and preparing analytics briefs
- Presenting completed analysis and interpretation of campaigns
- Visualisation of current and future customer journeys, personalisation and insight requirements
- Briefing campaign developers, creative agencies, analysts and technology
- Briefing and sourcing data from 3rd party suppliers
Senior Data Planner– Skills and experience
- Significant client facing data planning experience
- Experience providing data led insights from either a marketing agency, consultancy or supplier
- Passionate about data and CRM
- Understanding of campaign management tools
- Ability to translate reporting & campaign results into actionable insights
- Experience of driving innovative contact strategies and identifying customers life stage journeys
- You will have strong communications skills and be happy presenting results and recommendations to clients.
This is an ideal role for a Senior Data Planner looking to join a data led agency working on an exciting and varied client.
This role will pay between £58- £70K depending on experience, and will be based in Central London with some travel to the client
Roles like this come up very rarely, so if you think you have the skills and experience I’m looking for, click ‘APPLY’ below and submit your CV now.
I personally specialise in data analysis, data planning, data management and account handling jobs, so if this one doesn’t suit you, it’s highly likely I could have others that would be perfect for you.