Account Director - Global Communications Agency - London
Are you a petrol head? If you are an Account Director with 5+ years' experiential agency experience then PLEASE read on.
A global communications agency based in Central London, one of experiential marketing's top players, are looking for an Account Director who has automotive experience.
With over 16 offices worldwide and who specialise in creating fans for brands, combining the power of live event and digital to create memorable brand experiences and natural brand advocacy.
The Account Director will be reporting directly to the Managing Director, and you will live and breathe the agency's values in order to understand and promote its credentials to prospects, clients and their personnel. The Account Director will be working on the most prestigious luxury automotive account where you will be responsible for exhibitions, pop up stores, hospitality and events across the U.K. And Europe. Responsibilities include:-
- Leading their client relationships to build and sustain long-term business for the agency
- Accountable for organic growth and profitability of their client accounts in order to help meet Agency's financial targets
- Responsible for an account team resource to deliver best in class service levels, optimised productivity and a motivated team
- Support the company's wider new business effort to acquire new clients assisting in presentations and pitches and identifying new business opportunities
- Undertake appropriate and effective client entertainment
- Negotiate cost estimates to ensure that all projects and contracts are priced to generate a good profit for the agency at comfortable resource levels
Is it you?
- 5+ years' within an experiential agency who enjoys managing a team, building an account and the buzz of the pitch
- Can work effectively with senior colleagues, across the business
- Ability to provide convincing presentations, engage audience and deal with questions, exude confidence and knowledge
- Fully understand the role of marketing within the client's business
- Fully understand key Client personal motivations and aspirations
- Provides strategic thinking by being able to keep track of 'the bigger picture' without getting too bogged down in project detail
- Able to forecast accurately and manage WIP with regularity
- Lead by own example and provide quality of output, appearance, time-keeping with a positive attitude
- Collaborate effectively with specialist staff skills - planning, creative, production and staffing
- A petrol head who is not afraid to roll their sleeves up when needed
- Achievement of income and profit targets
- Strong enduring client relationships
- Achievement of good account team productivity levels (cost effective use of time)
- Achievement of good levels of account team morale / motivation
- Positive client feedback
- Minimal client losses
- Input into new business pitches and marketing initiatives
Salary: up to £55K
Don't hesitate, please send us your CV. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.