Marketing, Communications and PR Manager
Marketing, Communications and PR Manager, Oxfordshire
Basic Salary up to £45,000 + Benefits
As Marketing, Communications and PR Manager you will be expected to implement and deliver a thorough marketing strategy that will promote the organisations brand and mission. You will execute a range of campaigns to reach target audiences across various channels and will have an innovative approach to public relations.
- Implementation and management of the overall marketing plan
- Development of the social media strategy
- Involvement in the brand’s creative work
- Creation of a range of deliverables to communicate the organisations message
- Event planning and advertising input
- Monitoring and reporting of market and online activity
The ideal candidate will have a broad skill base in marketing and PR and will have the confidence to set up and lead the required strategy. The ability to use your own initiative is essential and a knowledge of residential development would be beneficial.
- A proven track record of working in Marketing and PR
- Relevant qualifications
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Strong presentation skills
- A confident leader and team player
This is the first large-scale self-build development in the country where people are fulfilling their dreams of building their own homes. My client has created the capacity to build up to 1,900 new homes of varying sizes and designs where buyers have the opportunity to build individually or collaboratively to create their specific vision. This is a pioneering project that will develop over the years into a desirable village community.
About the Offer: Basic up to £45,000 + Benefits
Please ensure that your CV illustrates that you have the skill-set required in the role/person brief outlined above.
"PSD Property is a mid-to-senior level recruitment business working across all disciplines including Land, Technical, Commercial, and Design, Construction, Sales and Operational roles. If you would like to discuss your career aspirations, in confidence, please call 0161 234