Quite simply the UK's favourite media agency. Music/Gaming specialist needed to run a selection of accounts with a huge focus on Online, off-line experience is essential however.
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
You will be joining the Entertainment team, which, like the rest of the agency, challenge themselves to deliver bespoke strategies for their clients. As a team, they are used to a fast paced working style, so you will need to think smart and act fast.
• Pull together strategic multi media recommendations using planning tools, client data and past campaign learnings.
• Have a good understanding of TV and the digital landscape to enable joined up planning for your clients
• Write / present post campaign analyses of media campaigns, including future learnings
• Buy plans and ensure that all aspects are delivered as promised
• Ensure that all elements of media campaigns run smoothly and the client is up to date on all activity
• Confidently present media plans / strategy to clients
The successful candidate will live and breathe media and be an innovative forward-facer always looking to discover and test the best new developments that are right for your client
• You’ll be a ‘practical’ person – a ‘doer’, someone who rolls up their sleeves and gets the job done. Someone who can prioritise work and deliver to a high standard
• You will be a keen problem solver and have a strong work ethic
• You will need great interpersonal skills, be confident speaking to teammates, clients, 3rd parties, and media owners – politely & positively.
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.