Head of SEO
Head of SEO
My client is an online deal a day website that has been operating since 2009. It now has over 10 million users and they have aggressive expansion plans in which the Head of SEO role will play a crucial part.
My client requires a Head of SEO who understands specific performance targets and objectives and define best SEO approach to meet and exceed these expectations. Working closely with the management team and key stakeholders in order to advocate SEO within the business and ensure strong performance.
Main Job Responsibilities
- Develop a strong understanding of the business objectives and goals, products, industry and competition in order to assess and propose technical SEO changes
- Develop and implement a roadmap to ensure the business is technically optimised to attract and engage visitors that closely match the agreed profile of the target audience
- Manage and implement systems, protocols and methodologies that ensure all content is optimised across the platform and provides high quality customer journeys
- Define and assess key metrics that drive SEO performance and implement these in order to support the continuous improvement of the customer journey
- Provide support in measuring the effectiveness of various initiatives in order to ensure delivery against key performance indicators as agreed with key stakeholders
- Set-up and manage keyword strategy based on advanced and detailed keyword search which identifies the most effective and targeted key phrases
Key Skills and Experience:
- Good understanding of how Google and other search engines rank pages
- Proven knowledge and experience of SEO tools and methodologies
- Experience with web analytics tools (Adobe Analytics preferred)
- Understanding and/or experience of using Tag Management system or customised tracking systems
- Extensive experience of technical SEO experience
- Good understanding of new data technologies and a passion to keep abreast of change
To apply for the Head of SEO role, please click the "apply" button, or contact Dave Boyle on 0207 928 2525 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.