Phenomenal opportunity based at the agency everyone wants to work at right now! Lead a growing digital team strategically and be part of an agency who continue to win new business!
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
You will be the lead digital strategist within the team, responsible for overseeing strategic output across the agency’s client portfolio.
• Work closely with the Head of Digital to define an approach and develop brilliant creative ideas in order to pitch for new business.
• Work closely with the account directors and managers to provide that extra spark that makes a good brief response an award winning piece of work
• Responsible for working with other department in the agency to train and inspire them on digital media
• Mentor the team of planners to aid their development and learning, and to help to continue to cultivate a passionate and loyal team
The successful candidate will have a comprehensive understanding of the digital media marketplace and its relationship to all other channels
• Experience in new business pitching; unpicking a brief and delivering great recommendations over a short period time is essential
• You will require extensive knowledge of data application at every stage of campaign execution
• Solid understanding of website analytics and the opportunities this provides for more sophisticated media targeting and segmentation
• You will be an ambitious digital ambassador, who can quickly immerse themselves across a wide range of client business, and provide strategic planning direction across all media channels
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.