Commercial Content Executive
Commercial Content Manager - Renowned Publisher
Up to £30k + bonus
Established over forty years ago, this is a very well recognised publisher, owning some of the most well-recognised brands within the UK market. The commercial management team has been there for 20-30 years having worked their way up, and they aren't a 'hire and fire' organisation. People do incredibly well there as they are given the freedom to operate as they wish, budgets to do what they want and the freedom to express themselves.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?
- The opportunity for someone from a sub-editing/journalist background to move into a more commercial role and assist the Head of Commercial Content Directly
- Join a fantastic company that is constantly expanding and acquiring new businesses - opportunities are endless
- The chance to progress with a brand that is widely established and build a lasting career
- Check, write and upload client partnership content using InDesign and content management systems, you'll also make a vital contribution to the Creative Solutions team with your subbing and writing skills, organisation and creative ideas.
- Be a key interface between internal departments, external clients and suppliers and ensure that projects are briefed, planned and delivered effectively. You'll work closely with the Sales, CRM, Developers and Editorial teams in order to ensure commercial content is executed to the highest standard and is achievable within timeframes and budgets.
- Ideally you'll have previous digital and production experience on a consumer publication, preferably within a contract publishing environment. You'll be comfortable using Excel spreadsheets and Google Docs, be a natural planner and a stickler for deadlines and production processes
- Previous experience working across both print and online editorial products as a sub-editor.
- Experience of using content management systems.
- Great eye for detail and an appreciation of production processes.
- Experience of working across a range of project types (shoots, web/app builds, print, online and video etc).
- Client-facing experience.
- Digital and/or print project management experience with a publisher is preferable but not essential.
- Experience of working across a mixture of internal disciplines (editorial, creative and account management).
Super opportunity to get involved in a more commercial role with a great publisher! If interested, please get in touch - email@example.com.