Junior Animator/Motion Graphics Designer
We are collaborating with a highly respected full service creative agency renowned for producing exciting and compelling shopper and retail creative across a multitude of well-known brands. They are on the lookout for a Junior Animator/Motion Graphics Designer to join the team on a Temp-Perm basis, starting ASAP. Over the past decade, this agency has expanded their reach internationally but you would be joining the 80 strong team in London.
The role itself will comprise the follow day to day tasks;
- Research videos and styles to edit moodfilms for pitch and presentations.
- Create animatics
- Create engaging motion graphics for digital content.
- Re-versioning existing campaigns so any new elements match provided footage and seamlessly compositing together in accordance with Creative Direction.
To be successful in this role, you will need;
- Extensive Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and plug ins (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Media Encoder, Audition)
- Experience in Cinema 4D is a plus but not necessary.
- A detailed knowledge of theatrical and broadcast formats and language (4K, 2K, HD, Aspect Ratios, Frame Rates, Action/Title Safe Areas, Center Cut Safe extractions and Various Codecs)
- Ability to work on multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- A solid understanding of design, motion design, typography, composition, form, color and light.
- A love of design, motion graphics and storytelling.
- Ability to design across a range of styles.
- Strong concept development and creative collaboration skills.
- An exemplary showreel demonstrating a variety of animation styles.
You will also be an enthusiastic team player with good communication skills.
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate and digitally savvy designer to join and grow within a collaborative creative team. If you are interested in hearing in hearing more, please send your CV and showreel to firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.