Head of Planning
KHWS are The Brand Commerce Agency. Brand Commerce is an approach that combines the best of brand marketing and sales marketing so that both are more effective.
We have created a planning model with behavioral science at its heart. We have identified the mental shortcuts that consumers use to make & justify a purchase and reframed them as Sales Triggers. These Sales Triggers are interrogated to inform the right messages in the right environments, with the guiding principle of ensuring brand emotion is conveyed within all sales marketing.
Our campaigns leverage 8 core disciplines:
- Interactive content
- Website and Apps
- Shopper B2B2C
- Internal Comms
- ECRM Search
The Head of Planning role at KHWS provides an exciting and unique opportunity to shape this research to break out of the old marketing models and apply it to projects that turn brand engagement into sales.
There are opportunities to:
- Write Thought Pieces and White Papers that evolve and communicate our Brand Commerce approach
- Speak at industry events
- Oversee our social media channels
- Play a leading role in a key research project with a leading University
- Build and manage the planning department
- Lead strategy across a range of clients that improves the strategic focus and creative output of work within the agency.
- Play a pivotal role in our New Business development
Hit a glass ceiling and need a new challenge?
Hungry to make your mark on a new approach to marketing
*This position is a flexible hours role. The ideal candidate will be working on a 3-4 day week with opportunity for this to increase to full time in the future*