Technical Delivery Manager, VOD, SPORTS, MANCHESTER
SPORTS TECHNICAL DELIVERY MANAGER - MANCHESTER
As a Technical Delivery Manager you will provides post-sales support to deliver projects to clients in an efficient manner ensuring both that the client's needs are respected and that profitability is maximised through the optimal use of internal and external resources.
You will be working on a number of high profile sports video and web projects alongside some the delivery of some technical infrastructure for ongoing sports production projects.
- Spending from 1/10th to 1/5th of any project time on the requirements gathering and communication stage.
- Delivering projects to clients and collating the multiple and sometimes conflicting input from Development, Sales, and Client Services teams Working with Tech Leads to define deployment specs, removing obstacles and coordinate the alignment of deployment dependencies
- Attending face to face meetings with clients to gather requirements, and offer some pre sales support where needed.
- Ensuring the continual involvement of the original business development (sales) person and deferring to them on how to handle variations. It is their responsibility to ensure the profitability of the project in either the short or long terms.
- Ensuring two-way understanding (from both business & engineering) of the development estimate and project scope, convert business analysis to functional requirements.
- Reporting progress to internal teams, with clear indications of the likely success in meeting milestones and deadlines
- Managing the prioritisation process to enable project sign-off
- During the project delivery phase, managing project deliverables with the development teams
- Working alongside the London based Project delivery manager to co-ordinate resources
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar role, ideally with some video/digital background
- Any experience around streaming or VOD would be benefit
- Experience with project management software, developing strong project plans that will meet project needs
- Self-starter with a passion for digital media and the future of TV distribution.
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good career progression. The successful candidate will receive a basic salary of up to £60,000 plus a benefits package and Bonus.
Keywords: Digital Project Manager, Technical Project Manager, Infrastructure, Technical, Service Delivery Manager, Products, Technology Delivery Lead, e-commerce, Mobile App, Mobile Apps, ecommerce, Business Requirements Documented, internet, agile, VOD, OTT.
If you think you've got what it takes to succeed in this phenomenal company, get in contact with Fabio Calvente at Salt either by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7928 2525.