Senior Venue Sales Executive
Senior Venue Sales Executive - Prestigious Venue!
Salary to £27,000 per annum depending upon experience
Our client represents a renowned London venue that is home to many exciting events ranging from exhibitions, fashion shows, product launches and wine tastings to company conferences, antique fairs and examinations. The historic charm, location and reputation for service make this venue a top choice for many UK Event Organisers.
We are looking for an experienced Event Sales professional. Are you looking to take a step up? We have an exciting opportunity within our world class venue. The ideal candidate will have experience in driving sales and generating business through new and existing leads. Ideally you will also have a knowledge of corporate catering, operations and Events Perfect
If you currently work in Venue sales now then we want to hear from you!
- To manage incoming enquiries in a professional and helpful way and to convert them to visits and confirmed bookings.
- To achieve monthly sales targets and fill occupancy
- To have the knowledge of event spaces in and around London, event caterers, suppliers and our competitors
- To comprehend knowledge on the venue, its capacities and partners
- To source new business leads and make contact with potential customers with the aim of developing sales
- To conduct site visits in order to pitch and explain the benefits of the venue
- To have a good empathetic working relationship with the Operations team
- To attending networking events with the Sales and Event Planner and Venue Sales Manager
- Preparing and following up on sales quotations and proposals. Data entry (leads, client details and data updating) on the company CRM system
- Keeping occupancy and yield reports up to date on a weekly basis
- Support the Event Planners, Venue Sales Manager and Head of Commercial Operations when required
Knowledge of Sales processes
Knowledge of the Events and Meetings sector
Knowledge of selling venue space or organising large meetings and small exhibitions
Knowledge of operations, catering and licensing
Experience of venue or event sales, by telephone and face to face
Experience of working in the events or venue sector
Experience of working with event agencies
Experience of working with catering providers
Experience of working in the charity sector
SKILLS - JOB COMPETENCES
Use of Microsoft Office at an 'Intermediate' level including producing reports and formatting letters
Use of a database including inputting data and searching for information
Ability to communicate accurately and effectively in verbal and written English
Ability to be flexible with working hours
Apply Here: firstname.lastname@example.org