Commercial Events Manager
My client is a global media business focused on creating and distributing content that educates, entertains, informs and inspires their audience, they have journalism in their hearts. Their newspapers are some of the most powerful media brands in the English speaking world, reaching millions each week. They are very different products with different values and different strengths, but all are united by a commitment to independent journalism that connects with their customers.
They currently have an exciting opening for a Commercial Events Manager to create, deliver and value (for sponsorships) awide range of events, which will include summits, debates, award ceremonies, parties, networking events and more.
Your main responsibilities would be:
* Manage operations and logistics for events, taking both sole responsibility and working as part of a team depending on the attributes of the event.
* Planning, creative decision making, liaising with vendors, dealing with on-site issues and assisting with production of event running
* Be pro-active and suggest and new opportunities based on evidence, insight and business acumen.
* Supplier sourcing, negotiation and management thereof
* Research and source relevant speakers and delegates
* Take responsibility for all event-related administration and ensuring it's completed effectively, efficiently and in a timely manner
* Evaluate the success of each event, provide senior internal stakeholders with KPI results and analysis.
* At least 3 years events management experience.
* Managing multiple events and working within a busy team. You ould ideally have experiential experience.
* Experience in valuing event sponsorship, with execution achieving revenue targets.
* Ability to work strategically from a planning and commercial perspective, without compromising operational delivery.
If you are the right person, please email your Cv to: