Junior Digital Project Manager
Major Players are working with a top London digital creative agency who supply branded content across radio and digital content platforms. Their digital team is growing rapidly and they are looking for a client facing Digital Project Manager to join their team to work across a range of projects and work closely with both Senior Producer, the design & development teams and their clients.
Projects are varied, clients range from independent UK start-ups through to global brands such as Puma, Sky and Budweiser and you will work on multiple end to end briefs establishing requirements through to delivery of final assets delivering all campaigns on time, on budget and to brief.
It's essential that you have strong attention to detail and are a highly organised multi tasker, with an enthusiasm and willingness to learn new industry knowledge. A minimum of 2 years' experience in either a digital account or project management role, and experience of delivering cross-platform campaigns across desktop, tablet and mobile is essential.
The Digital Project Manager will:
* Provide end-to-end project management throughout the project lifecycle from initial scoping phase, through planning, estimating & budgeting, scheduling, design & development, full testing and implementation.
* Assist the Project Manager & Account Managers with scoping of digital projects, understanding creative concepts and creating accurate documentation, including creative design briefs, sitemaps and user flows.
* Interpret briefs, collate a response with the help of internal teams and present back to the client.
* Supporting the production and upkeep of PM tools and documentation in support of digital projects including project schedules, resourcing plans and standard project communications tools.
* Ensuring projects are delivered to the highest quality whilst managing clients expectations.
* Build long term, quality relationships with clients at all levels.
* Talk confidently and knowledgeably about website development as a whole.
* Develop effective working relationships with the rest of the team and other internal departments to ensure clear and consistent communication.
* Create & maintain client-viewable project schedules and manage internal schedules for the design & development teams.
* Keep internal CRM systems up to date.
This agency have a really close team who enjoy social events regularly and offer a competitive benefits package that includes 25 days holiday, flexible working, medical care and opportunities for career growth. If this sounds like the Digital Project Manager role for you then please get in touch.