Senior Copywriter - B2B Marketing Agency
Berkshire - £40k - £50k
An Award-winning tech focused agency is offering an opportunity for an experienced copywriter to work with them in creating copy for some iconic brands.
Specialising primarily in B2B marketing (although they do undertake some B2C projects), this agency boasts over 30 years of highly successful business representing global tech brands. The agency is looking for a Senior Copywriter with experience writing in the technology sector to create clear and persuasive content for their impressive client list. Clarity is key with this agency, so they are especially keen on applicants who can easily translate specialised language in plain and simple English.
Job responsibilities would include:
- Owning writing projects by producing original ideas that answer creative briefs
- Regularly liaising with clients to better understand their creative briefs
- Optimising copy for search engines
- Interviewing subject matter experts and developing a deep understanding of clients' businesses, industry and competition
- Using experience to oversee the development of junior and mid-weight copywriters
Operating out of an easily-accessible, impressively-furnished office in Berkshire, they highly value their 40 plus staff members. They proudly champion a creatively-driven, business-focused team of experienced professionals including a highly-experienced, copy-focused associate creative director who would work closely with any successful applicant.
The agency is looking for:
- 5 or more years of copywriting experience
- A strategic thinker who can adapt their writing to best suit the audience and the brief
- An enthusiastic follower of marketing, creative and digital trends
- Experience writing within the technology industry
- An individual who can present and discuss their creative ideas to clients with confidence and clarity
The role offers an excellent opportunity for an experienced copywriter to further build their portfolio by working with internationally recognized brands in a highly respected agency.
Other benefits offered include:
- 23 days' holiday - plus three 'inspiration days' a year
- Pension - contribution of up to 3% matched
- Subsidised gym membership
- Private healthcare
- An annual training budget set aside for personal development
Please apply via the Senior Copywriter vacancy's link, ensuring you've attached (or linked to) an up to date portfolio of diverse work showcasing your experience writing within the technology industry.