CRM Campaign Manager (Contract) – FMCG Client
CRM Campaign Manager (Contract) – FMCG Client – Central London – to £42k pro rata
Fancy working at the head offices of one of the world’s biggest FMCG brands? Are you an agency Account Manager or Senior Account Manager with an urge to go client-side?
If the answer is yes to one or both of these questions this amazing role could be perfect for you as you DON’T need previous client-side experience to qualify.
The contract begins on 2 January 2017 or earlier if possible.
The CRM Campaign Manager Role
You will be based at the client’s offices in London on secondment from a great boutique agency. The client is one of this agency’s main accounts and your key role will be to facilitate the support and delivery of all email campaigns.
You will report directly to the Head of CRM on the client-side as well as representing the agency.
As CRM Campaign Manager you will have full responsibility for the management and delivery of the CRM email programme, including fortnightly and monthly newsletters and regular trigger campaigns, as well as supporting and leading new initiatives throughout the year.
It’s an exciting time to be part of the team as CRM is undergoing a step-change and the CRM Manager will play a key part in facilitating this change.
- Management of the eCRM newsletter calendar
- Sourcing content – working with brand teams and the CRM agency strategy team to populate newsletters with thoughts / ideas / customer exclusives
- Sharing creative with the CRM team, brand teams and other key stakeholders as appropriate and providing consolidated feedback to the agency
- Management of timings and expectations across various stakeholders to ensure the final deadline is hit every time
- Full accountability for data segmentation, including signing off data briefs and approving counts from the CRM agency
- Approval and accountability for signing off all creative including live tests
- Reviewing results and proactively making recommendations for change / test and learn
- Management of one CRM Executive.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- At least 3 years’ experience in data-driven email marketing – either agency- or client-side
- Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines and juggle multiple tasks at any one time
- A detailed understanding of the key drivers in segmentation, the operational process behind delivering high-volume email campaigns, measurement and KPIs, analysing key trends and providing recommendations for future campaigns
- Razor-sharp attention to detail aiming for the best possible outcomes and standards every time
- A team ethos with the ability to operate autonomously and provide senior team members with the appropriate level of update.
Excellent client, stunning role! Account Managers and Senior Account Managers in search of client-side experience or current CRM Managers, please send us your CVs today.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at all levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com