Innovation Brand Manager
Job Title: Brand Manager Innovation/NPD
Location:West London, M40 Corridor
Package: c£40,000, 10% bonus, benefits
We are leaders in our categories and are a household name within the markets in which we operate. We produce some of the best known and loved sweet biscuits and confectionery. In addition, our brands and products have international appeal and we have a rapidly growing business serving consumers from North America to the Middle East, Africa, and Australia.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager you will:
- help drive our NPD platform as well as assisting with brand responsibility for some our existing portfolio.
- discover new opportunities for brand extensions as well as maximising and leveraging those opportunities.
- This is a hands on role where you will be involved in the full marketing mix from helping to develop strategy, leading NPD within your portfolio and be responsible for BTL communications to drive awareness, trial and subsequent launch.
- We are seeking candidates with classical full mix FMCG backgrounds gained ideally within a branded food environment.
- With a good degree, ideally business/marketing related, you will demonstrate your successful brand management experience within an FMCG environment.
- Your proven ability to analyse and interpret data coupled with your sound commercial skills will be second to none.
- With a keen interest in food, you will also have excellent organisational and communication skills and be happy to use your creativity and marketing ingenuity within a small team.
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 71/18
Not right for you? We'd still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV and we will call you.
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Please see our website for full details