Lead Frontend Developer, £50,000 - £65,000 +Benefits, LONDON
My client is looking to disrupt the marketplace with an innovative product that will shake up the way people buy and sell. They offer a simple solution, with a transparent and trustworthy process that offers a better price and better service.
This is a unique opportunity to be involved, from inception, in one of the most exciting and ambitious peer-to-peer marketplaces to date.
My client is seeking a talented Lead Frontend Developer. The ideal candidate will have a passion for technology and a strong desire to build fantastic products that will change how people buy and sell.
Working as part of a small dynamic team, the lead developer will take responsibility for defining the overall technology architecture & strategy and help to grow the team.
They're geared up to grow massively having been backed by the biggest accelerator group and are looking at the ‘bigger picture' with thoughts of this position organically growing into the CTO.
· Passionate about working at an early-stage technology startup with a strong focus on product & lean/agile methodologies
· A commercially experienced frontend developer with good working knowledge of server-side frameworks and user-facing interfaces
· Comfortable developing a technology strategy to deliver a market leading product
· Experienced in developing and supporting a high volume web facing property
· Experienced with cloud platforms (e.g. AWS), Linux, & DevOps processes
· Able to set coding standards and technical direction for the team
· Interested and capable in inputting to the business strategy to develop user focused products
· Known for a track record of digital product delivery in B2C web or mobile environments
- Knowledge of / interest in Python
If this sounds like you then please do get in touch; email@example.com