CRM Coordinator (travel events)
Highly creative media company looking for an ambitious, passionate and skilled CRM Coordinator to join their exciting and expanding team!
Based in West London, this is a fast moving, fast thinking vibrant media and events company who have grown from an ambitious start up to a medium sized company of 40 (& growing). They pride themselves on their agency thinking and creative flair and are considered thought leaders in their field of high end travel events.
A newly created role due to the ongoing expansion of the company, responsible for executing the CRM program on a daily basis including the producing of customer communications. Working across several technical platforms, you will administer, manage, schedule, pull reports and troubleshoot for the company whilst helping to develop and implement ongoing improvements.
- Work with internal stakeholders to prepare and execute event phase delivery
- Manage forms, phases and content of the online appointment systems
- Manage CRM calendar ensuring content is delivered in line with deadlines
- Deal with any technical issues for systems liaising with tech support as necessary
- Segment customer/client database to enable relevant communications
- Train new team members on in-house systems
- Assist in developing existing systems with the CRM manager
You are a process-driven, methodical and resourceful professional with key technical skills. Passionate about technology and systems you are an ambitious candidate curious to learn and develop your existing skills. With a solid understanding of Excel, you ideally have previous experience managing content on multiple database systems.
- Previous CRM experience - preferably Salesforce
- High level of competency with MOffice - specifically Excel
- HTML knowledge desirable though not essential
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Confident communicator among colleagues at all levels
- Enthusiastic and self motivated
- Team player !
- Excellent analysis and reporting skills
- Flexible attitude
- Willing to travel globally if required
If your experience and skills match the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please reflect these in your CV and click "Apply" now.