Senior Account Director - Independent Integrated Agency- London
It's an exciting time for our client, who are experiencing new growth with several clients adding to their portfolio in recent months, so there's no better time to jump onboard.
Our client, an independent integrated agency with a rich heritage in in retail and shopper marketing, is on the hunt for a Senior Account Director/Group Account Director to take the lead on a major account - a world leader in biscuits and confectionery.
The agency has celebrated recent account wins, and as a result is expanding its creative and account handling teams. The team prides themselves in their inside-out knowledge of the industry, and retail is their bread and butter. The agency is made up of highly passionate individuals who love what they do; they provide solutions with brilliant insight and deliver surprising results.
They are looking for an established Senior Account Director/Group Account Director to handle a new account with an international biscuit and confectionery company. Want to be part of be part of the leadership team and inspire a group of passionate, innovative people? Do you have the gravitas to build relationships with senior clients and hold your own at the top table?
Is it you?
- A strategic SAD/GAD who can build a strong relationship with the client quickly.
- Work with the Client Partner and Executive Planning Director and be responsible for developing shopper toolkits and activating these with retailers
- Have experience working with ATL partner agencies transforming big brand ideas into award winning shopper activations.
- Have encyclopedic knowledge of the shopper marketing and retail activation is a must as is a proven track record in delivering for big FMCG brands
- A natural leader you will be responsible for mentoring and developing your team as well as building a strong cross-agency team.
- Willing to get stuck in at all levels from assisting the planning director with brand planning to raising cost estimates to getting artwork out the door
- Above all, live the ethos of the brand.
Salary up to £60k depending on experience + 25 days holiday + birthday + loyalty days up to 5, contributory pension, new business bonus scheme and mobile phone after 3 months.
Does this sound like you? Are you currently looking to make the next step in your career? Get in touch now.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.