Senior Strategic Planner
EMO Unlimited is a great place to be, part of Creston Unlimited, one of the UK’s biggest communications groups. EMO Unlimited is an integrated marketing communications agency, dedicated to making every pound count. We are champions of the last yard – perfecting the customer journey, so that our campaigns don’t just win awards, they get results.
We believe that great work comes from a great team, ours is exceptional.
We have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced and talented Senior Strategic Planner to join our team. Working closely with our Data and Insight, Digital Engagement and Experiential teams, you will develop brand and communications strategies, design innovative communications solutions, tools and campaigns to support a variety of communications challenges.
As a Senior Strategic Planner you will:
- Lead strategic dialogue with clients and account teams, spotting and developing significant opportunities for the Agency
- Overall planning responsibility for several key accounts, attending key client meetings and building relationships with clients at all levels
- Own the development of strong brand and communications strategies and messaging recommendations based on a rigorous understanding of both quant and qualitative insight
- Develop inspiring creative briefs stemming from the strategic recommendations
- Drive ‘unavoidably integrated’ ideas across all communications channels, and lead the understanding and communication of these campaigns to clients and throughout the agency
- Manage the evaluation process: commission research, prepare evaluation briefs, interpret the evaluation analysis
- Work with the new business team and proactively contribute to and/or lead the overall development of new business pitches/proposals including leading invitations to tender
- Line manage and mentor direct reports and other team members
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working in a similar Planning role within an integrated marketing communications agency
- A solid background in developing brand and communications strategies across a variety of client sectors and marketing channels both on and off line
- A strong understanding of core best practice strategic planning skills and tools
- Comprehensive understanding of the changing media landscape and new digital engagement techniques
- Strong line management and the desire to develop your team and those around you
Join us and you’ll be working in an exciting, ambitious and friendly environment You will receive a range of benefits which includes:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, per annum
- (Unlimited) Development opportunities
- Breakfast on us: fresh fruit, toast and proper coffee
- Company pension scheme and Life Assurance
- Childcare vouchers, Interest free travel season ticket loan, Cycle scheme
- Outstanding contemporary offices near Temple Meads
Interested? Please send your CV and tell us why you should join the team to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be reviewing applications on Friday 25th November 2016
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.