Account Director/ Senior Account Director
This is an exciting opportunity to join a creative, innovative and industry-leading service design agency.
The agency's sparkly new East London office is on the hunt for an Account Director. Combining thorough research with expert knowledge, this agency delivers unforgettable user experiences and supports the implementation process every step of the way.
The agency boasts a wealth of exciting global brands from gaming to finance and this role will draw on your ability to maintain and develop those strong client relationships. You will also use your confident communication skills to build trust and inspire internally. You will manage risks, contribute to sales targets, take briefs, write proposals and deliver persuasive pitches; pioneering new methods within your client portfolio.
Your skills and experience:
The agency is looking for a social team player with a passion for user and customer experience. You will have excellent social and interpersonal skills with digital/UX/service design experience. You must also have:
* Minimum 6 years in Account Management/Account Director role
* Sales and marketing, HCI, Psychology or business background
* Proven track record in winning and delivering high value work for major brands in the UK and internationally
* Delivered annual sales targets of £700k+
* Excellent skills in stakeholder management at all levels
* Contract negotiation, budget management and financial reporting ability
* International travel required on some projects
* Great ability to listen to and interpret client's needs; producing solutions to fit
If this sounds like the role for you, please contact Hannah now at Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org!