HEAD OF ENGAGEMENT STRATEGY - COMMS AGENCY
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly creative, multidiscipline agency with expertise within event production, digital and visual communications.
With over 20 years experience this 40+ person agency works with key brands and blue-chip organisations across a variety of industry sectors such as FMCG, finance, retail and pharma to name a few!
Working within a forward thinking and lively environment this agency is currently going from strength to strength.
As a brand new role within the agency, the Head of Engagement Strategy will lead the strategic business development to the next level in terms of what the agency can bring to their clients across their core specialist sectors - film, events and digital.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, The Head of Engagement Strategy will be an 'enabler' within the business, playing a pivotal role in helping the company to achieve its business objectives and growth targets. You will be responsible for generating new business as well as managing, retaining and developing existing accounts through effective team management and excellent client service standards.
With strategic thinking at the forefront, your key responsibilities will include:
* Interrogating and understand the goals and objects of clients brief
* Getting under the skin of the clients industry, goals and objects
* Identify opportunities where the agency can add value to engagement programs
* Positioning yourself as a communications expert to board level clients
* Leading the strategic direction and agency response for each pitch
* Briefing and managing internal departments
The ideal candidate will have significant experience of developing strategic solutions to communication challenges from with an agency. Someone who can act as a powerful advocate of the concept of engagement and provide leading edge and inspirational creative and engagement solutions to our clients would be the ideal fit for this exciting opportunity.
* At least 5 years continuous experience in a senior position within an agency environment
* Strong commercial awareness
* Proven experience in the planning and execution of targeted communication strategies
* Strong knowledge of events, film and digital
* The ability to work effectively within a team, to motivate colleagues and provide leadership and direction will be vital.
* Overall energy, passion and a positive attitude will be highly valued within this role.
If you are currently working agency side as an Account Director / Client Services Director and looking for that next leap in your career then we have just the role!
In return, you will be given the opportunity to work with world-class brands on a range of creative campaigns where you will be given the chance to play a key role in delivering innovation strategies globally.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Alternatively - forward this role onto someone in your network and take advantage of our £350 reward scheme for anyone recommended who we place!