Our client is a creative & technology agency independently minded and independently owned with 5 offices globally. They work with some of the world's most ambitious brands. They are currently looking for an accomplished CRM Planner to join a growing team in their London office.
About the role
You will help the Strategy & Planning and Data & Analytics teams create end-to-end strategies for digital, email and web campaigns.
You will have a proven track record in key areas; from ensuring plans fit client goals, are optimised for multiple audiences and are tested and measured effectively.
This is a client-facing role across multiple accounts, so the ideal candidate must be able to create convincing CRM propositions, present strategy to clients and help account teams plan, optimise, implement, test and measure.
Although this role will be focused on email and web planning, there is scope to be involved in wider digital planning including brand, display and social.
- Proven track record spent working in email and web, preferably in a strategic or planning role
- Experience of planning CRM strategies end-to-end
- An understanding of how to turn business goals into actionable communication goals
- Knowledge of how to use data and insight to create profiles and personas for use in CRM
- Experience of creating and optimising email and web journeys, including automated journeys
- An understanding of how to interpret CRM data to improve results
- Understanding of A/B and multivariate testing methodologies
- Understanding of and ability to articulate best practice across email design and build
- Knowledge of how emails are built, tested and broadcast is preferred
- An understanding of CRM platform technology is preferred
- A good appreciation for the worlds of brands, trends and people is essential
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good copy writing skills
Please send your CV stating salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.