Digital Account Director
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading integrated agencies in London.
- Famous for creating rainmaking work and incubating some of the best brands out there.
- They are currently looking for a Digital Account Director to work 80% on a leading automotive account.
- This person is to lead digital, but the account is across all channels and touchpoints so there will be opportunities to work on AtL, TtL and BtL projects too.
- Heading up all aspects of digital from websites to microsites through to dynamic display, paid social and eCRM and content.
- They are looking for someone who is hungry and wants to make digital their own, can drive day-to-day projects but also help the agency map out the next chapter for this brand and digital.
- This is a huge opportunity to stamp your mark on this well-known and forward thinking brand.
- Digital lead across delivery of campaigns and the general approach to the clients' growth.
- Build client relations through instilling confidence in clients and demonstrating you add value to the relationship.
- Take responsibility for maintaining best in class output of work (your role is to evaluate each piece of communications effectiveness).
- Constantly look for opportunities for your clients and proactively develop these.
- Financial ownership of annual targets, budgets and P&L to drive delivery to target and manage a profitable team.
- Creative - produce highly effective creative output in an efficient manor.
- Planning - work with planning to ensure involvement at the relevant time to secure relevant input into projects / campaigns.
- Campaign management - work with relevant parts of the business to manage and run integrated campaigns ensuring all facets are delivered to best in class standard, on time and against the budget agreed with the client.
- Ability to grow accounts organically year on year.
- Ability to lead team and motivate team and organise workload and campaigns.
- Ability to lead an account and been seen by client as most senior point of contact.
- Ability to lead a pitch.
- Upward management skills - providing solutions not problems as issues arise and alerting your manager to any problems with enough time to consider damage limitation.
- Ability to think in an integrated manner.
- Proactively able to identify opportunities across all accounts and disciplines.