Digital Project Manager
Agile Project Manager, Software Development, B2B
Looking for an Agile Project Manager to join a Software Development house with over 700 clients across 50 markets worldwide with offices in London, New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver and Singapore
This company has recently been acquired by a larger group who in turn have a number of agencies across the globe specialising within programmatic digital media and marketing.
They offer an innovative trading platform amongst other software tools across these global agencies.
The agile project manager is responsibility for planning and execution throughout the project lifecycle, working closely with engineering, product management and business stakeholders. The project manager's job also includes collaborating across teams, possess great attention to detail, the ability to multi task, manage ambiguity, be a team player and ensure projects align to the company's overall global strategy and goals.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of agile project management and demonstrate applied knowledge of SDLC methods.
- Manage the full end to end software development process, on time, to quality and budget.
- Lead software development teams, using Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, XP etc).
- Collaborate with stakeholders, developers, Business Analysts, product managers and exec.
- Work with teams to identify project dependencies and manage these issues through to release.
- Identify, manage and highlight project risks early, making them visible to the team and escalating to managers as required.
- Proactively develop and maintain project delivery standards, tools and best practices.
- Track and report back to the Programme Manager on project progress.
- Mentor team members on project delivery and best practice.
- Identify and look for continuous improvements in software development process.
- Consider the commercial impact of all decisions and prioritise development activities accordingly.
Experience & Skills:
Significant commercial experience of Agile Project Management in a technology-led company.
- Experience of delivering at least one significant business application that has a demonstrable andmeasureable business impact, ideally with one of the following features:
- Manage large scale enterprise data warehouse solutions.
- Managed complex enterprise, service orientated applications.
- Managed global applications or integration projects.
- Strong previous of various software development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile).
- Strong previous experience of managing the SCRUM process including planning, estimation, managing the backlog, release and change management.
- Managing work streams through Application Lifecycle Management tools (JIRA).
- Experience of delivering at least one significant project using the Atlassian suite of tools.
- Background in Data Integration projects an advantage.
- Software development certification (Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Prince2 etc)
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good career progression. The successful candidate's will receive a salary between £40,000 - £52,000 + Benefits
Keywords: Commercial, Agency, Software house, Software, Ecommerce, Project Manager, Scrum, Technical Project Manager, Testing, Test, Internal software, Agile, Agency, Web applications, content management systems, software development, DAM, Adobe Suite, MIS, Systems, production, DATA, Data warehouse, Integration