Do you want to work at the best media agency in the UK!
Working exclusively on MUSIC/ENTS business?
Multi media planning remit and loads of fun!!!
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
The Media Planner will be joining the Entertainment team, and challenging themselves to deliver innovative, bespoke strategies for their clients, no matter how big or small.
• Planning and buying media across radio, OOH, print and digital
• Putting together media plans across a variety of channels and platforms (excl. TV)
• Clearly articulating recommendations and the rationale behind them
• Whilst there are specialist biddable media buyers, you will be expected to have working knowledge of how biddable media is bought, and be able to plan it effectively
• Managing multiple stakeholders, from clients to media owners
The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of the media marketplace and building strong relationships with contractors is imperative, as is being able to sell your ideas with passion and conviction.
• Be comfortable using data from a wide variety of sources to inform planning
• Must have excellent time management and attention to detail, with the ability to make sure best practices are adhered when juggling multiple campaigns at one time
• Be able to write reports that distil a lot of information into a few clear, concise recommendations
• Someone who can come in and make a real impact, with the aim of becoming nothing less than an extension of the clients’ marketing team.
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below!