International TV Drama Series Sales & Development Executive
Our client are a hugely respected name in international TV and film production and distribution, who leads the way in the development, financing, production and distribution of high quality TV programming, being one of the largest suppliers in the niche of highly commercial TV content.
The International Global Drama & Development Executive will pre-sell TV series at early development stage and closely follow the development process as the point person between the International buyer and the US broadcaster.
This role spans the creative and the commercial, and the candidate should be adept at speaking the language of both. The role will cover nearly every stage of a TV project's life - from an early review of a concept to identify potential clients and revenue, to targeted pre-sales, to nurturing the development, to general sales.
Reporting to the VP Head of International Distribution in London, we need an engaging communicator who is able to manage multi-territory business and cultures.
- Business minded and creative, pro-active and self-motivated
- Able to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with Drama Content executives and Buyers in key territories worldwide, as well as producers, writers, agents
- Experience of working with scripted TV Drama
- Working knowledge of the International Distribution process
- TV drama aficionado, keeping up to date with industry trends, competitors’ productions, successes/failures of dramas, hot cast
- Excellent communicator, with an excellent command of the English language both written and orally
- Enjoys regular international travel
If you are looking to make an impact on a rapidly growing business, this is your ideal opportunity to form a part a successful team and really help drive their development.