Senior Conceptual Designer #packaging #beauty #FMCG
Senior Conceptual Designer Role
Calling all Agency Designers. We currently have a role for a Conceptual Designer with strong packaging experience for an agency based in Tunbridge Wells, Kent. We have been asked to source new talent for a temp role beginning Monday 21st-25th November.
To be considered you must have excellent software knowledge of the Creative Suite as well as beauty experience.
Our client looks to take on creative thinkers who understand packaging, print and TTL medias. Must also have previous integrated or packaging/branding agency experience.
- Be conceptual, able to develop ideas and show your work
- Have skills in 2D graphics (InDesign / Photoshop / Illustrator)
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel / Word / PowerPoint / Outlook)
- Be able to mock up high end visuals and create mood boards, illustrations, typography etc.
- Have experience with print and packaging
- Be able to work in a team as well as use own initiative
- Work across 360 medias and transfer skills across all of these
- Keep up to date with industry news, trends within your market and be able to share your knowledge with other members of staff
- Be able to balance multiple projects you are working on and stick to tight deadlines
- Stick to brand and companies guidelines when needed
- Be professional at all times when inside and representing the studio
Our client is looking to take on someone with a keen eye for detail. If you have the skills, and want to be part of this amazing company; please send in your CV and relevant portfolio.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.