Senior Content and Optimisation Manager
My client, a leading internet business, is seeking a Senior Content Manager to join their growing marketing team to plan and execute a content strategy that will drive organic traffic to the website, and ultimately convert traffic to customers. This sole-standing role will be responsible for the end to end strategic content management of one of the UKs best loved online products.
- Create an annual plan for the end to end strategic content management for the brand online.
- Working with global teams to create engaging solutions for content and work with regional teams to implement your ideas across the web and social channels, ensuring that it is SEO optimised.
- Acting as the sole "go to" within the division for Digital Content, and educate internal business teams on the best way to implement content regionally.
- Manage a UK Content Editor, and have indirect responsibility for the US SEO Manager
- Monitor and evaluate competitors and make changes to content plans as and when required.
Who you are
- Experience designing and executing content strategies for multiple brands.
- Solid understanding of technical SEO
- Consumer ecommerce background is preferable.
- Comfortable working by oneself as well as being part of a larger communications team.
- Experience liaising with and influencing senior level internal and external business stakeholders is key.
- Naturally creative and Solutions orientated.
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please get in touch! I can be reached on 0207 928 2525 or email@example.com