Marketing Data Analyst, London, £30k, Media
A leading B2B media company are seeking a driven and resourceful Marketing Data Analyst to support their marketing function in the management of market research and customer data. Working to manage the company's database, you will be a key figure in setting up a marketing data analysis function within the company.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Data Analyst
- Monitor database KPIs, working with the marketing team to implement new databases where appropriate.
- Act as the key figure for the company's published data.
- Work with the with the wider marketing team to ensure more effective data capture processes.
- Managing external data providers, ensuring performance is monitored.
- Tagging and uploading new data to the appropriate lists and product categories.
- Segment and deliver data for the publishing, sales and events team where necessary.
- Ensure targeted audiences are receiving appropriate email marketing content from the company.
- Identifying new ways to use existing data, identifying links in company brands and titles to allocate resources for list purchasing.
Requirements of the Marketing Data Analyst
- A minimum of 2-3 years' experience in managing data from an analysis or data cleansing perspective is essential.
- Strong communicator comfortable liaising with stakeholders at all levels is a key requirement for the role.
- A background in data analysis within the media, publishing or events industries would be a distinct advantage.
- The ability to be resourceful and carve out a data team from scratch within a company is a key requirement for the position.