Account Coordinator - Healthcare Comms
Hampshire - £18k
Have you recently graduated? Perhaps you're looking for that first role with a marketing agency? If either (or both) of these apply, then read on…
Employing over 80 people, this agency is highly successful. They're so successful in fact, that they were recently were nominated in The Drum's top 10 elite agencies for their size - no minor accolade. The size and skill of this agency means anyone looking for that first start, will have plenty of experience to draw from and plenty of room above them for career progression. This agency has a fully integrated approach and services a wide variety of clients, including some real industry giants. They are looking for an account coordinator to work on the healthcare and pharmaceutical side of their business.
The purpose of an Account Coordinator would be to offer project management support to the account management team. Initially, the role could be quite admin heavy, but that's a given for any entry level role within the marketing space.
Other responsibilities would include:
- The development of medical/scientific content to support clients (under guidance)
- Developing a familiarity with clients' products, business, and competition and understand the possibility of changes to these.
- Hands-on assistance and implementation/project management of client projects, as required
- Input to, and creation of, creative internal briefing documents for new client business
- Overall responsibility for the quality of work produced, which exceeds our clients' expectations.
Aside from a solid starting salary there are other benefits, such as being able to use the on-site gym and fitness classes, being able to use their all singing/dancing canteen with outdoor BBQ and social area and there's even a grassed 5-a-side football pitch for those summer evenings/afternoons.
This is an ideal position for a recent science graduate to get their foot in the door of the marketing agency world. Add to this, the exceptional chance for career progression and this role could present a promising start for the right person.
If you fancy getting involved with this agency, and getting your marketing career off to a flying start then get in touch with your CV.