Internal Marketing Project Manager, Slough
A global billion-dollar power management company is looking for an Internal Marketing Project Manager to develop and deploy a sales and marketing strategy within the EMEA team.
This role will be responsible for managing the content management requirements, analytics and determining business processes for managing information in and out of central systems. This role will be responsible for maximizing the impact of the sales enablement program and working on continuous improvements to ensure alignment to the requirements of the segment marketing and sales teams across the region.
The Internal Marketing Project Manager will be responsible for identifying key technologies that can be used to improve the productivity of customer facing teams through improved access to and usage of high impact content. They will develop sales enablement processes and deploy these across the region.
This role will work closely with central marketing and business unit marketing teams and country sales organizations to support a range of events, focusing on segments including Buildings, Machinery OEM, Rail, Utilities, Oil and Gas as well as internal IT teams to work through standardization of tools. This role will also interface with external vendors that will form an integral part of the delivery of the sales enablement initiatives.
• Define the strategy for sales enablement.
• Develop a sales enablement program that drives engaging customer interactions.
• Deliver a selection of technology based interactive experiences to support campaigns and product launches
• Develop and delivery of training content to deliver to sales teams.
• Drive increased content ROI focused on value selling through the organization
• Deploy centralized process’ to support countries and drive consistency across the program.
• Work with the segment marketing team, product line managers, country sales leaders, and divisional marketing team other stakeholder’s teams to define requirements for support the development of the assets. This will include events with end customers, distributors, media and employees.
• Management of third party vendors to coordinate and deliver the requirements of the internal teams.
• Work with Central Marketing automation team to ensure data distributed and collected is correctly tagged and managed.
• Maintain and optimize existing applications including print on demand solutions.
• Gather feedback from the sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs.
• Additional responsibilities will involve supporting other growth projects within the marketing team.
• Fair amount of travel will be required for the role
• Complete University education in Business Administration or Marketing
• People management direct and indirect
• Strong technical skills within technology sectors and experience in application selection and deployment
• Working knowledge of marketing automation systems and application
• 5 years of working experience within the technology sector
• Interested and comfortable in working with technology and the industrial B2B environment
• Experience working with cross- functional teams in a dynamic environment and drive change throughout the organization.
• Motivated to work in event management coordination with tight deadlines
• Able to manage complex and demanding projects
• Language capabilities: Excellent written and oral English mandatory (European languages a plus)
• Fast learner and enjoys change
• Strong communicator
• Knowledge of how to initiate and maintain strong personal relationships
• Ability to multitask and coordinate with larger teams involved to ensure the completion of the associated tasks
• High degree of organization, initiative taking, creativity and attention to detail
• High set of work standards and ethics
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Jo-Anne Strydom: 020 7017 3085 firstname.lastname@example.org