Product Experience Marketing Manager
World Vision is the world’s largest international children’s charity. Every day we bring real hope to millions of children in the world’s hardest places as a sign of God’s unconditional love. We are proud to be ranked 9th place in the top 100 ‘Best Not-For-Profit Organisations to Work For' in 2016.
We are looking for a creative, results driven marketing manager to lead our product experience team. With proven experience in direct marketing or product management, you will ensure the delivery of timely, high value and inspiring marketing campaigns that demonstrate to our supporters the impact that their contributions are making to the lives of sponsored children and their communities.
You will be responsible for our sector-leading Child Sponsorship product, ensuring we bring innovation to everything we do, to meet changing supporter demands and to help us develop a portfolio of brilliant products. All with the aim of helping our supporters see for themselves the incredible difference they are making in some of the world’s hardest places.
This role is critical to the continuing success of our marketing and fundraising initiatives and your key responsibilities in delivering this will include:
- Leading the delivery of an innovative product experience strategy which really builds supporter satisfaction and loyalty
- Championing a programme of continuous product innovation with audience insight at its core
- Influencing and inspiring the organisation by setting the direction and future of our fundraising portfolio
- Demonstrating effective Christian leadership and management of the product experience team in developing their skills, engagement and commitment
- Delivering on KPIs for the retention of supporters, supporter satisfaction and committed giving income
Our Christian identity underpins everything we do, so as an active and committed Christian, this role will give you the opportunity to integrate your faith and be sensitive to its various expressions across cultures and denominations.
In addition to the salary indicated, benefits include pension, subsidised gym membership, generous holiday entitlement and free parking at our Milton Keynes offices.
Please click to apply with the link provided, in order to complete the short online application form and upload your CV.
Closing date: 18th December 2016
Please note that if response for this role is higher than anticipated, we reserve the right to commence interviews and appoint before the published closing date.
World Vision is an Equal Opportunities Employer and this role requires the post holder to have a Christian faith as an occupational requirement.
No agencies please.