Lead .Net Developer
Lead Developer, Central London, up to £65,000 +Benefits
Make a difference! A difference for clients, internal members and the communities they work in. My client employ smart thinking and industry insight to create positive outcomes for their clients in the financial, professional services and technology sectors.
An international footprint with offices in London, Hong Kong and New York their specialists inspire change through effective and integrated brand, digital and marketing communications.
About the position of Lead Developer
With a minimum of 7+ years relevant experience, the Lead Developer's responsibility is to engineer web solutions that meet clients' needs and help shape their digital offering. You will be as comfortable attending meetings with Clients as developing and scoping work with internal teams.
Your creativity and technical excellence will be evident in a wide range of projects which will help to distinguish the service from the competition and offer their clients a truly engaging and superior interactive experience at each and every digital touch-point.
With previous experience in line management you will be responsible for the organization, support and mentoring of junior members of the team. You will play a key role in structuring the development team and supplier network alongside the Management Team.
They're looking for a commercially astute Lead who understands the practicalities of resourcing and delivering a digital project well – working alongside the Client Service team to ensure work is delivered on time and to budget.
Specific duties include:
• Translate client requirements into digital solutions
• Produce high quality and standards compliant back-end code (ASP.NET MVC, C#)
• Produce concise and logical test plans for functionality, usability and accessibility
• Produce accurate and detailed technical documentation i.e. wireframes and functional specs, user manuals, user journeys
• Produce comprehensive and accurate estimates for work
• Testing work thoroughly against specifications and test plans to avoid errors and re-work.
• Extensive experience with Sitecore CMS (preferred) or other .NET content management systems (i.e. Umbraco)
• Expert knowledge of source control systems (GIT) and Continuous Integration
• Experience working with MVC-based applications
• To be able to produce high quality and standards compliant back-end code (C#)
If this sounds like you then please do get in touch; email@example.com